How much do you love chicken nuggets?
Do you love them enough to eat them every day? Do you love them enough to consider taking up a job doing exactly that and getting paid for it at the same time?
If the answer to that question is yes, then loaded has some exciting news.
Because discount food retailer B&M are on the lookout for a Chicken Nugget Connoisseur and it could be the perfect job for you.
The frozen food giant wants someone to come and test all of their many ranges of frozen foods.
“Next month we’ll be launching a brand new fresh and frozen food range in a selection of our stores nationwide,” an official company statement reads.
“To help us ensure that the range is the best in the country we’re offering one lucky person the chance to taste test some of our range.”
Which means the lucky, successful candidate may be testing more than just simple chicken nuggets – we dare say some turkey drummers, a few twizzlers and maybe some potato smiley faces may also be on the menu.
The application page for the new vacancy is calling for applications from anyone who enjoys the following:
- “Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
- “Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- “That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- “Going to an event or party because there is free food
- “You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- “You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips”
There is one slight drawback, of course – the successful candidate won’t be paid in actual cash but instead will be given monthly £25 vouchers to spend in store.
That’s still more than enough to pay for your entire month’s food. Provided you are happy living off frozen fare.
It’s only a temporary vacancy though, so don’t expect it to turn into a career or anything.
Still, if you are keen on living the dream, you can apply here.
Can You Handle The 60 McNugget Challenge Or Are You Chicken?
How To Get Your Hands On The World’s Biggest Chicken Nugget