Chicken McNuggets must rank among the more moreish items on the McDonald’s menu but have you ever wondered how many you could actually consume in one sitting?
One group of guys from the US asked themselves that very question and the result was the Sixty Nugget Challenge – an epic eating challenge that’s not as easy as it might initially appear.
The backstory behind this epic feasts is chronicled on SuperSizedMeals.com:
“One day Dave, and several others, commented on the number of McDonalds Chicken McNuggets they thought that they could put down in a single sitting. Dave confidently asserted that he could do sixty nuggets. All other contenders quickly stepped aside under the pressure of such claims.”
The mighty challenge was born that day, with a few very simple rules:
- The contender must eat 60 McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets.
- All 60 McNuggets must be consumed within 60 minutes.
- Contenders can drink whatever they want.
- Any and all sauces are allowed.
- All food must be kept down for a minimum of 70 minutes after completion.
- Vomiting or any shady tactics before then will result in immediate disqualification.
Now, that might seem like a lot of McNuggets, but as the original competitors recall, Dave managed the feat with around about a minute to spare.
Helpfully, they also went and highlighted some of the nutritional information behind this epic eating challenge:
Weight: 33.6oz (2.1lbs)
Cals from fat: 1320
Do you reckon you have what it takes to conquer the 60 McNugget Challenge?
5 Crazy Facts You Never Knew About The McDonald’s Big Mac
Loaded staff writer Jack Beresford has produced content for Lad Bible, Axonn Media and a variety of online sports and news media outlets.